Monday, July 28, 2008

First Time Blogging, Wish me luck!






So, I have decided to join the 21st Century! Go figure! This might be a good thing! So let's start with what I am doing today...



1. Went to the chiropractor... arthritis in the back is always bugging me.



2. Dropped Kyle off at work.



3. Got the license plates off the car I just sold... can't wait for our new natural gas car to show up!




OLD Car


New Car

4. Cleaning for a disabled couple... my job right now.

5. Laundry, Laundry, Laundry


6. Will this 14 month old ever let me use the computer without erasing everything I do 6 times?


What's left for today? Well, let's see....

More Laundry, Entertaining the baby, trying to get some food down, cleaning the house, and ever so much more!

See you later!

No comments: